Letters and Information
- Sheffield City Council - Covid restrictions update
- Changes to Covid 19 isolation period
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium (May 2022)
- Current test & isolation guidance - 08 March 2022
- Covid19 Self Isolation Periods
- When should I take an LFT or a PCR test?
- The DfE - Education catch-up for your child
- Planning for the Summer term - Greg Fell - 06 May 2021
- Thursday 25 March - Letter from Greg Fell - Director of Public Health, Sheffield
- A guide to regular rapid Covid-19 testing
- School Covid Risk Assessment - March 2021
- Back to School - Monday 8 March - Greg Fell (Director of Public Health - SCC) 4 March 2020
- Back to School - Strategies for Parents
- Returning back to School - Monday 8th March 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium
- MAST & School Advice Sessions during Covid 19
- Remote Learning Provision
- Vulnerable & Critical Worker Places - (SCC) - 18 January 2021
- School Covid Risk Assessment - January 2021
- Returning to School - 4 January 2021
- Changes to the Isolation Period - 14 December 2020
- School Covid19 Positive Case - 16 November 2020
- Pupil Isolation Leaflet - 9 Nov 2020
- Letter from Greg Fell (Director of Public Health - SCC) 9 Nov 2020
- Positive Covid19 Case - 14 October 2020
- NHS - Test and Trace - 26 Sept 2020
- The end of the academic year 2019-20 (Director of Public Health) 16 July 2020
- Letter from Andrew Jones (Director of Education) 14 July 2020
- Changes to wider opening (Councillor Abtisam Mohammed) 10 June 2020
- Changes to wider opening (Director of Public Health - SCC) 29 May 2020
- Changes to wider opening (Councillor Abtisam Mohammed) 29 May 2020
- Wider opening of School - 27 May 2020
- Government Announcement (Y6 Parents) - 21 May 2020
- Update from Director of Public Health (SCC)
- School Closure (LJS) - 20 March 2020
- School Closures (SCC) - 20 March 2020
- Covid 19 - general advice to school and school's response - 18 March 2020
- Sheffield SEND Parent Guide
- Director of Public Health (SCC) - 12 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is school delivering home learning?
- How are school places allocated?
- Does my child have to wear school uniform?
- Do my children have to be back full time?
- Will my child be safe?
- I have more than one child - how will a staggered start work?
- Aren't some children being left behind?
- My child is really upset about missing their friends. What can we do?
- Why are other schools doing things differently?
- Can I read the guidance for schools?
- Who can attend now?
- How do children get free school meals when they are not at school?
- I cannot juggle working from home and managing my children's home learning - what should I do?
- My child has Special Needs - who can I talk to about this?
- How do I reduce the chance of catching the virus?
- Do I need to inform school if my child is self isolating?
Search our website
Our target is...