Thursday 19th March
Many of you will be staying at home for a while now so we have put together a guide to home learning for you. Please bear in mind this is not compulsory but we hope it goes some way to keeping the children engaged and busy for the next week or so. We will be in touch soon with more ideas.
From the Year 4 teachers
X tables practice through:
- TT Rockstars
- Education City for those who have home access.
- Hit the Button: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (please select times tables)
- Read every day
- Write a book review
- Make a word search from your spellings
- Watch this clip from Literacy Shed and choose one or more activities from the teaching ideas list.
Please bear in mind that we use this resource widely across school, so use this clip only. We may send out more links in the future.
- Have a go at these rainforest games:
- Draw your favourite rainforest animal and create a fact file about it including: prey/predator, diet and diet type, classification and habitat
- Make a poster on how to keep your mind and body healthy
- Maybe you could offer to help around the house too!
Search our website
Our target is...