Red Nose Day for Comic Relief 2021
Red Nose Day has arrived and this year it’s never felt more important to have some fun and raise money to support people living incredibly tough lives. We need the power of funny to turn laughs into lasting change. So we have been so grateful to everybody for their donations and for purchasing red noses.
Each class has spent time reflecting on:
- how the money we’ve raised will be spent globally,
- collecting and sharing jokes to cheer us all up and encourage even more positivity into our classrooms,
- how this year’s red noses are helping to contribute to our desired status as a ‘Plastic-clever School’. Next half term we will be campaigning to help raise awareness for the need to reduce our use of single-use plastic.
We enjoyed seeing each other in non-uniform and some fancy dress, with the theme of ‘wear something funny for money’. Thank you all for your generous donations.
Hopefully you will enjoy reading some of 6SW’s favourite jokes:
- What do you call a droid that takes the long way round?
- What did a toilet say the other toilet?
(Wow! You look flushed!)
- What’s the king of stationery?
- Why don’t impatient people like to eat snails?
Because they like fast-food.
- The Wi-Fi went down for 5minutes, so I had to spend time with my family. They seem like nice people.
- Knock, knock!
Cow goes who?
No silly! Cow goes ‘moo!’
- What do you call a fish?
- Why did the M&M graduate to college?
Because he wanted to become a ‘Smartie’.
- Where do you learn to make ice-cream?
At sundae school.
- Why did the turkey want to be in a band?
Because he wanted to use his drumsticks.
6RJ have also been enjoying Red Nose Day and there were some very impressive choices of outfit. Our jokes ranged from the bad to the very bad but everyone in the room was smiling as we shared them!
Why didn’t the skeleton go to the party?
Because he had no body to go with.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because he didn’t cook it.
What did the dodo say to the ghost dinosaur?
Get a life!
How do you make an octopus laugh?
With ten tickles.
What do you call a 3-legged donkey?
Search our website
Our target is...