We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We may use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by Lydgate Junior, or indeed any other website, you can do so through your browser settings. The help function within your browser will show you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit aboutcookies.org.uk which contains comprehensive information on how to control cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies will have no impact on the functionality of the Lydgate Junior website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Please note that we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Third party platforms have their own separate Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies.
The full name of our school is Lydgate Junior School
Manchester Road, Crosspool, Sheffield, S10 5DP
You can contact us by email.
Search our website
Our target is...